2009-11-23

Prof. Kannan Moudgalya

Prof. Kannan M Moudgalya teaches at IIT Bombay. He is an amazing person. He is highly knowledgable and very accessible. I had the pleasure of meeting him when I attended a course on Scilab, organised by him.

Now I have two of the gems created by him. Last week I bought his book on "digital control". And now I receive a DVD containing a spoken tutorial on Beamer. With these two , I can do much better as a teacher now. You can get copies of this DVD from me. Just mail me.

I hope I will get more "gnan" (knowledge) from him in the future too.

partha

2 comments:

  1. Hello sir, i would love to get that scilab material that you are talking about. my mail id is asim.base@gmail.com Please get in touch with me.

    Regards,
    Asim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see ::

      http://drpartha.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/16-2012-the-enquiry-counter-phenomenon/

      Please stop treating me like the enquiry counter of a railway station. The least you can do is to introduce yourself first.

      And, why dont you try asking Prof. Kannan himself directly ?

      partha

      Delete

Please inform me by email when you make a comment on my blog. Give me your email ID too.

drpartha AT gmail DOT com