2009-08-15

Two is better than one !

Two is better than one !

My mission is to make Linux "more enjoyable for more people" (MEMP). Here is a simple and effective way to get more out of your Linux box:

http://www.profpartha.webs.com/publications/twoisbetter.pdf

This article introduces the concept of twin-boot (as opposed to dual boot). Twin-boot involves two (or more) Linux distros on the same machine, and two hard disk drives (optional but highly recommended). The distros are cleverly installed, so as to make the best use of the available hardware redundancy. You can do more, and do it faster, with this kind of an arrangement.

Try this, and let me know.

partha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please inform me by email when you make a comment on my blog. Give me your email ID too.

drpartha AT gmail DOT com